Production Release 2023.32 was released on 6th September 2023.
This release contains the ability to view cost and volume outputs by reporting periods. In addition, we’ve spent time improving the speed of cost and volume outputs as well as making the process for creating new options simpler.
Read on for other improvements we’ve released and to query any items within the release or to raise a new issue, please use the Product Support widget available within Rail BI.
- Periodic Costs and Volumes: A new time unit is available when configuring the Cost Profiles or Volume Profiles graphs. When selected, this will show you the breakdown of costs or volumes by Network Rail reporting period.
- Option Creation Settings: When creating a new option, or an option from CSV, you can now choose to clone all settings from an existing option. This function can be found in the advanced section during option creation.
- Cost and Volume Reporting: We’ve improved the speed of the following outputs; Cost Profiles graph, Volume Profiles graph, Cost and Volumes table.
- Creating Options from CSV: We’ve improved the speed at which we check the validity of CSV imports prior to option creation.
- Workbank View: The workbank view now supports filtering by Out of Policy renewals. In addition, interlocking attributes that you apply to the rollout calendar will now also display on the workbank view and vice versa.
- Option Exports: Exports will now include any projects with a commissioning date prior to the option start year to make replicating options easier.